Data not syncing to desktop

matthewjohn

All

I am having an issue with the data inputted on an iOS app syncing to my desktop. It has been working great until this AM. the app says it has synced all entries and on the desktop cloud sync portal it shows that it was last synced this AM and that there are no outstanding entries. However there are about 50+ entries that are missing from the desktop log that were entered on my app. Please help.

If you need to resync go to Settings/Synchronization and tap the red button at the bottom. Sync your app, check the sync portal at http://nc-software.com/sync to see that the data is there and then in your PC click Cloud Sync / Sync Now to bring it in.

OK. just to confirm that doing this will not make duplicates of all the other 30+0 data lines that have already been sunk and are displaying on the desktop?
that would not be good either.

Hey Neil,

I have the same problem but the suggestions above doesn't fix it. I have the android version. I've tried the steps listed above and my computer won't download the new flights.

Edit: I checked the sync portal and it has no record of my phone syncing to the server.

Matt,

It sounds like you may have an account set wrong. Try going to your PC edition and sign out of the cloud from Cloud Sync / Settings then sign in again. Then sync by clicking Cloud Sync / Sync Now

On your app go to My Account and Sign Out, then Sign In again and sync. Add a test Rating (easiest to enter) and sync to the cloud. Login to Subscriptions and see if it appears, then sync to your PC.

Matt,

It sounds like you may have an account set wrong. Try going to your PC edition and sign out of the cloud from Cloud Sync / Settings then sign in again. Then sync by clicking Cloud Sync / Sync Now

On your app go to My Account and Sign Out, then Sign In again and sync. Add a test Rating (easiest to enter) and sync to the cloud. Login to Subscriptions and see if it appears, then sync to your PC.

I just did all of that and still nothing. It's showing my PC syncing, but no data from my phone. It was working fine for years and I didn't change anything. Also it seems to sync really fast from my phone, as if it isn't sending any data.

It is rooted, Android 4.4.4. I've been using the same ROM for 6 months though with no problems syncing.

Try deleting and reinstalling, try moving from SD card to main memory or vice-versa (in the apps area of the device), it could be an SD card going bad (I've had that before), I don't know what else to offer. We have an Android update coming out shortly which may be worth a try as well. I have no idea why it would quit working all of the sudden, try turning wi-fi off as another option, or use a different wi-fi...more ideas.

I manually put the flights in LBP desktop and re-installed the app. Still nothing. I don't know if this helps, but my phone is getting the data from the sync. The lookback page matches what is on my PC logbook. It's just not sending the data to the cloud. I also tried it on my Nexus 7 and it doesn't work. That one is not rooted.

Last edited:
I have the exact same problem. Everything worked normally two days ago. I have not changed anything and my subscription is valid.
Today I synched three flights. Synching goes faster than normal, and they dont show up on my desktop version after synching. Also, according to the cloud synch page: "No Data Pending Sync to Desktop"

I have tried restarting the apps and the devises, logging in and out and resynching several times. Still nothing.

The issue has been corrected. Please go to Settings/Synchronization and tap the row at the bottom to mark all as unsynced then sync your device and then your PC.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

i am having this same issue. I have The desktop version that is not syncing with the cloud. That data from my ipad syncs and is showing on the could portal but when I sync my PC it pulls that data offline but does not show on the desktop logbook. I have tried all the solutions above but it still will not work.

Do you have the filter enabled (funnel icon)? What is the date of the data coming in from your device? You may have to scroll up to find the entries. Try closing and reopening the spreadsheet log area to refresh your data.

no. it is set to all data. the data coming from my ipad is flights from an earlier date so they should be showing up at the bottom of the desktop spread sheet. Ive tried closing the sheet as well.

Bottom of your spreadsheet is the most recent, it is sorted by Flight Date. Try a simple test. Add a Rating to your device, sync it to the cloud then login to your cloud sync portal and see if it's in the cloud. Then sync your PC by clicking Cloud Sync / Sync Now and see if the Rating appears.

ive done all that a a as well. its still not showing in the desktop. Ive also deleted both the desktop and ipad apps and started over from scratch. the info shows in the cloud and then when I sync the data it show this message cloud.jpg

Back