Database not found issues

ColoFlyer

The solution to LB Pro's problems with the 'database not found' errors was to completely remove and then re-install Active Sync and then reinstall Logbook Pro. I maintain that this is a LBP problem because I've never had to do the remove/reinstall process to make any other program work.

Be sure to make a backup of your PocketPC data before you start all this.

Be sure to select the "replace what's on the Pocket PC with what's on the computer" button when you sync your Pocket PC for the first time after the re-install. Otherwise, you'll end up with duplicate contacts, appointments, etc. with the categories messed up. Ask me how I know this...

This solution should probably be added to the FAQ's because, contrary to NC's assertion, I'm not the only one having this problem.

Rod,

I'm glad you found the solution to get things worked out. As I stated in your e-mails, I do have this logged as a highest priority for review to make this a more seamless installation as well as resolve problems such as you have had. I appreciate maintaining a respectful tone in your posts and e-mails and not to post non-professional messages here or other web forums. They will not be tolerated. I do my best to resolve issues in a timely manner and will continue to do so, but it does not deserve disrespectful correspondence. Any such correspondence will be promptly removed and if necessary, access to the forums suspended.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Back