Duplexing Universal format

dopersteny

I was unable to get the sheets to print out as they would sit in my logbook (page 1 on the left, page 2 with remarks-- (turn page)--back side of 2nd sheet with next set of date/times, corresponding remarks on the next sheet on right side, etc.).

What am I doing wrong, is it possible to duplex to the new perforated sheets so it reads like a book?

Thanks in advance...

First off, when duplex printing, make sure you click the option under the settings button (Reports Sub-Toolbar) to Align for Duplex Printing. This is simply going to alternate pages, page 1 prints, then page 2, then 3, etc. So the left side of your preview report prints first, then the right. Hope this makes sense.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Would this be the 'position for duplex output' option after right-clicking on the report and selecting Report options? I'm not on my duplexing printer right now--but will try tomorrow. Thanks.

Yes, sorry, couldn't remember the exact phrase, but that setting does position the left / right page so it will be perfectly aligned front/back (duplexed). Otherwise the left margins will match on both left and right pages, i.e. for printing on the new MGOent Perforated pages.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back