how bad is it?

flygirl135

I just downloaded a newer version of APDL thinking it was an update to an older version (purchased over 3 years ago). Now my palm says "you have 0 days left in your free evaluation period. To purchase a code... etc.

What did I do and how do I undo it? I have NO idea what my code was for the old software.

Please help!!!

LOST UNLOCK CODES/SERIAL NUMBERS
bullet.gif

When purchasing our products in which an unlock code or serial number is issued, it is important to print and maintain the registration information in the event it is required at a later date. NC Software provides an invoice containing registration data on screen and e-mails a complimentary copy at the time of purchase. Loss of issued registration codes may require purchase of additional license or be subject to a re-licensing fee. For orders placed prior to September 12, 2005, please try our registration recall center to automatically retrieve your registration data. For orders on or after September 12, 2005, your registration data is located on your invoice viewable in the account section of our online store. If unable to retrieve your registration information, please fax proof of purchase including a credit card statement highlighting the charge by NC Software to (804) 601-2401. Proof of purchase (credit card statement) may be mailed to the address listed in our contact section of this web site. Inquiries regarding lost registration information must be submitted via our support center and requires the following information: 1) Order Number, 2) Date of Purchase, 3) Amount of Order, 4) Product(s) purchased. NC Software will reply promptly to arrange the replacement of your registration information.

Please do not make inquiries regarding lost registration on our public forums.

Depending on APDL version you may be required to purchase the new version.

Please submit any futher questions via the support center

Back