• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Importing and Flight Numbers

H13

New member
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
2
I am using the evaluation version.

1. Importing
When either using a Tab or Comma Delimited file, after selecting "import destination" colums, I cannot select "Import" as it is grayed out. Is this a lmiitation of the evaluation version? I removed all but threeflight so not to interfere with the 50 flight limitation.

2. Ailrineloogbook
Does Logbook Pro allow for the display of Flight Numbers? and/or Imported Flight Numbers fromAirlinelogbook?

Thanks

Rob
 
Solved issue #1 by watching video, 'five items required'.

2. I realize now that there is a custom field, is it possible to import the flight numbers into that custom field from Airlinelogbook?
 
I'm not familiar with the import process from APDL, please contact [email protected]. If you were using the Import Wizard from the Logbook Pro side, then yes, you could import to your custom fields as well.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif
 
Back
Top