• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Maintaining Column Order

Neal,

I have fixed my column order issue for the time being and have come up with what I think could be part of the problem. A while back I had deleted (purged) a custom created column from the options menu. This created a blank column which was located inbetween the other various cloumns in that same options menu. When I deleted all the custom columns and then re-typed them so there was no gap, it all seemed to behave itself much better. Now when I drag a column across the spredsheet view of the log book it remains.

Hope that helps!

P.S. - What a pain re-tying all that crap!:-)
 
I unfortunately don't think this is related, just a coincidence. If you want to test this issue, try rearranging columns in the Certificates/Ratings/History area as they don't offer custom columns, however the layout saving/loading is the same logic. If they work and the Spreadsheet Style log do not, that will help me isolate the issue, but I think you may see it not work in all four areas if it's not working at all.

Let me know if anyone can narrow down this issue, but I will look at recoding the layout engine altogether, attempting to increase the reliability of this issue that keeps rearing it's ugly head!

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
[email protected]
 
Back
Top