MGOent logbook reports - printing off

jochs

Hi,

When I print the mgoent reports the pages run over into each other (the cut marks for the right side of the first page appear on the second and the right edge of the table appears on the third.) I have build 226, windows xp, and an epson 1280 printer. I have checked the paper size on both the printer and in the software.

Which report exactly are you printing? Old World, Premier, or custom template and of which style? Did you by any chance change the page setup / margins? It's not supposed to let you, so I'm curious if you did by any chance.

I am looking into this issue still from previous inquiries and developing a 'universal' solution for both logbook styles. I may have something out very soon on this.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

It does it in either report (premier and old world) I tried changing the margins, but it changed them back for me /forums/emoticons/wink.gif I only tried the standard report...

Thanks,
James

jochs said:
Hi,

When I print the mgoent reports the pages run over into each other (the cut marks for the right side of the first page appear on the second and the right edge of the table appears on the third.) I have build 226, windows xp, and an epson 1280 printer. I have checked the paper size on both the printer and in the software.

Jochs,

I think I have this issue resolved now. I am hoping to release a new build in the next week, so don't lose hope! All MGOent reports have now been redesigned, repositioned, and Page Setup re-enabled for full capability. Stay tuned!!

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back