My feature requests...

acsmitty

After having used APDL for some time now the following would greatly improve APDL for me and possibly others:

-Crew data base

-The ability to enter perdiums manually-our perdiums are on a per trip basis.This would help for tracking/estimating my pay

-the ability to calculate credit for Multi day trips based on the entire trip, not just the individual log pages. For example, using TAFB total on a 3 day trip to apply a total trip credit for the entire 3 day trip if this credit was greater than the credit being applied on individual log pages.

-the ability to apply credit based on certain criteria. It would be helpful to be able to stipulate when to apply various credits. For example, when calculating min daily credit I would like to be able to apply min credit only if the day includes either flying or duty credit (ie 1/2 duty) and apply this if greater than the actual flying credit for that day.

-if these credit type of enhancements are unlikely to be developed a method to override the calculated credit and apply the actual credit for any given day or trip would be great.

Regards

Mike

Mike,

Thank you for your input. I have added your five ideas to our future enhancement database (FB#810).

Fly Safe!

Paul Auman
APDL Development Team
NC Software, Inc.

Back