• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

New Approach

Hi, in Australia we have a DME/GPS Arrival which is essentially just an arrival in accordance with DME steps, however it is counted as an approach and has a 90 day currency requirement. At present I am tracking them with a custom counter field but it would be nice if it was included as one of the standard approaches so that they were included in the approach field rather than in a seperate column.

The abreviation is DGA.

Thanks.

BMC

custom approach types

I saw on another thread from 2004 when this same question was asked that the current version didn't include the ability to customize approaches types. Is this a feature that will be available eventually or will we be using custom counters for the forseeable future? I would like to add ARA to my list.

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
BMC said:
I saw on another thread from 2004 when this same question was asked that the current version didn't include the ability to customize approaches types. Is this a feature that will be available eventually or will we be using custom counters for the forseeable future? I would like to add ARA to my list.
It is expected in the next major version of Logbook Pro.