New Approach

Hi, in Australia we have a DME/GPS Arrival which is essentially just an arrival in accordance with DME steps, however it is counted as an approach and has a 90 day currency requirement. At present I am tracking them with a custom counter field but it would be nice if it was included as one of the standard approaches so that they were included in the approach field rather than in a seperate column.

The abreviation is DGA.

Thanks.

custom approach types

I saw on another thread from 2004 when this same question was asked that the current version didn't include the ability to customize approaches types. Is this a feature that will be available eventually or will we be using custom counters for the forseeable future? I would like to add ARA to my list.

BMC said:
I saw on another thread from 2004 when this same question was asked that the current version didn't include the ability to customize approaches types. Is this a feature that will be available eventually or will we be using custom counters for the forseeable future? I would like to add ARA to my list.
It is expected in the next major version of Logbook Pro.

Back