Old User finding corrupted files...

willdfw5

I have used the program since it came out and have missed quite a few months and now have found some corrupted files.

The corrupted files show up when I go back on the Palm and some of the text is meaningless sybols for the header. Is this correctable?

I also would like to correct my totals taken from old logbooks and am not sure how to start over as far as entering previous total times. Is there a way to correct to a known total?

thanks,

will

Hello Will,

I don't fully understand your inquiry or which exact products you are referring to.

The corrupted files show up when I go back on the Palm and some of the text is meaningless sybols for the header. Is this correctable?

Are you using APDL? Are you using the latest version? Try to go back to the log page that has a problem, make a small change, tap S to force a save, see if that corrects the issue.

I also would like to correct my totals taken from old logbooks and am not sure how to start over as far as entering previous total times.

If you're inquiring about doing mass carry-overs of prior logbook time, see this article for assistance.

Won't work...

I see the garbled text only when scrolling back through months and when I get to around 2004 or 2003 I see garbled then the phone unit turns off and reboots. So I can't seem to get into the page to change anything.

I am using Airline PIlot's Daily Aviation Logbook version 4.31

Will my registration work with this latest update?

I also noticed this is a .exe file. I am using a mac for Palm desktop so is there a non .exe file I could download?

thanks

We offer a MAC .SIT file if you change the drop down list from the available downloads. Click here for the exact download for MAC users.

You will need a version 6 license code which starts with 01-09. You can contact sales@nc-software.com for a discounted upgrade for prior customers.

Back