please help lost data

trav

Hello
I have a IPAQ pocket PC That toke a dump and when i charged the batery back up it lost all my info on the Pocket PC. I need to know how to get the info oof my PC back onto my PDA? I have APDL on my PDA with info up to April 05 but i am missing the rest of it up till today.

thnk you for your help
travis

Hello Travis,

You could find the backup data in C:\Program Files\Airlinelogbook.com\{Your Pocket PC ID}\APDL\Backup. Using Windows Explorer and expanding the Mobile Device, look in /My Documents/APDL and you can copy these files back to the device. As always, make a backup of your data prior to deleting or making any changes.

trav said:
Hello
I have a IPAQ pocket PC That toke a dump and when i charged the batery back up it lost all my info on the Pocket PC. I need to know how to get the info oof my PC back onto my PDA? I have APDL on my PDA with info up to April 05 but i am missing the rest of it up till today.

thnk you for your help
travis
By searching the forums or the APDL Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) forum you can find the answer immediately:

http://www.logbookpro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1624

find back up of data from APDL.

NC Software said:
Hello Travis,

You could find the backup data in C:\Program Files\Airlinelogbook.com\{Your Pocket PC ID}\APDL\Backup. Using Windows Explorer and expanding the Mobile Device, look in /My Documents/APDL and you can copy these files back to the device. As always, make a backup of your data prior to deleting or making any changes.

Neil or Paul, I have tried to find my backup data per your instructions on this thread and I cannot find a 'airlinelogbook.com\{my ppc id}\ etc location on my computer. Could this backup file be found in a different directory?

I am talking about APDL 6.0.03.

Back