Pocket Access

ltsykes

I have read several threads about Pocket Access not being enabled when you connect your Pocket PC. I am having the same problem. Has anyone resolved this issue? HELP!
Thanks
Lynn

http://chartermi.net/~ltsykes/redplane.gif

Hey Lynn add me to the list of people having problems with this, I can't seem to get it to work. I sent an e-mail to Neal to try and resolve this. Greg

Hi Lynn and anyone else having problems with the PPC Companion.

I spent a couple of hours playing with it and got it figured out. First read the directions provided VERY carefully! When they say they have to be followed exactly and in order they aren't kidding. The one thing that I thought was vague was enabling Pocket Access. Prior to putting your PPC in the cradle, start Active Sync and go under options and check Pocket Access. This has nothing to do with having Pocket Access installed on your PPC. Not sure of the relationship but it needs to be checked to allow the installation process to occur correctly. The remainder fo the directions just need to be followed exactly to be installed correctly. Hope this helps everyone having problems. Now I need to figure out why it won't sync with Logbook Pro on my computer! /forums/emoticons/smile.gif

Greg

P.S. On a side note, prior to reading it here, don't try to load it onto a storage card, it won't work! Would be a nice option though in the future.

Back