• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Resolved Post Update Data, Flights

Here are two screenshots. First is the top most flight. Then sliding up brings the next flight and so on through the list. It appears as only one flight in the listing (counter shows many) until you start sliding them up. I paused the slide mid screen in the second shot.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20160405-132715.png
    Screenshot_20160405-132715.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 174
  • Screenshot_20160405-132726.png
    Screenshot_20160405-132726.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 166
What happens when you change the filter to ALL at the bottom? It depends on what the counter is counting (unsynced, synced, etc.) so the top screenshot doesn't look like a problem if only ONE is not synced. The second screenshot is a problem, I'll have to see if I can reproduce that.
 
All the views were the same. Sorry, I should have shown that. Here are a couple more shots. One you can seem the parts of the flights with the large space between.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20160405-135256.png
    Screenshot_20160405-135256.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 175
  • Screenshot_20160405-135301.png
    Screenshot_20160405-135301.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 180
Back
Top