printing at Kinko's

Jimmy

Hi,

I need to print out my logbook in a hurry so unfortunately I don't have time to order the fancy pages. I was wondering if you had a suggestion that would give the closest feel for the Jepp Book using the resources that Kinko's has.

I have already saved a PDF file with a cover page using the Jepp split report and it looks real good but it is set for an 8.5 x 11 paper. The drawback there is that it leaves about 1.5 inches on the right hand page right margin and I haven't found a way to change that. I currently have all margins set for .5 inches.

I watched the how-to video tutorial but there was some things that have changed or were not covered. Sorry if I missed a previous applicable post on this.

Hello,

I don't have any solutions to offer other than our Cirrus Elite Binder solutions. If you need the products fast, we can arrange expedited shipping and have you pay the additional cost. You can purchase the products here and state in the special instructions any special requirements and we'll do our best to accommodate.

Otherwise, experiment until you find what works for you. Anyone else that's visiting the forums with experience in this area may be able to assist.

Back