• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Pushback time category

Nroad

I work for Air Wisconsin and we measure pay from the door closing (which the company records as a "push" or pushback time) but there is no option to record this. I would like to add a push or pushback category for pay tracking purposes.

AJNegron

APDL Beta Team
I work for Air Wisconsin and we measure pay from the door closing (which the company records as a "push" or pushback time) but there is no option to record this. I would like to add a push or pushback category for pay tracking purposes.
Is that not the OUT time?

Do you record something different for your total flight time (OUT-IN)? Each segment has a field called FAR1.1 Time, which identifies when you begin taxi under your own power.

Otherwise, I would just use a Pay Adjustment entry (per day or per trip, however you want to track)

Nroad

Our airline marks door closed as "push", brake released and taxiing under own power as "out" and wheels up as "off". I did not understand what the FAR 1.1 time option meant, that seems to be working perfectly. Thank you!