Pushback time category

Nroad

I work for Air Wisconsin and we measure pay from the door closing (which the company records as a "push" or pushback time) but there is no option to record this. I would like to add a push or pushback category for pay tracking purposes.

I work for Air Wisconsin and we measure pay from the door closing (which the company records as a "push" or pushback time) but there is no option to record this. I would like to add a push or pushback category for pay tracking purposes.

Is that not the OUT time?

Do you record something different for your total flight time (OUT-IN)? Each segment has a field called FAR1.1 Time, which identifies when you begin taxi under your own power.

Otherwise, I would just use a Pay Adjustment entry (per day or per trip, however you want to track)

Our airline marks door closed as "push", brake released and taxiing under own power as "out" and wheels up as "off". I did not understand what the FAR 1.1 time option meant, that seems to be working perfectly. Thank you!

Unless I have a setting wrong. APDL logs the flight time to my logbook straight from the FAR time. Air Wisconsin logs the strict flight time in their records. Pay is from Push to Parking Brake set, but logged flight time is OFF-ON time. How do I get APDL to follow this?

I realized that I have the above post wrong.

Air Wisconsin ACARS records PUSH, OUT, OFF, ON, IN time. APDL logs the OUT-IN time. Air Wisconsin pays from PUSH - IN time.

In APDL this presents a problem for anyone using the program. You can either enter your PUSH time as the OUT time or OUT time as the OUT time. If entering the PUSH time, the pay will be correct, but the flight time will be wrong.

Is there a way to correct this so you can get both done correctly?

Back