Report generation

rgardner

I would like to know how I can produce any of the reports (or custom reports) using specific start-end dates without using the calendar feature. The calendar works well for relatively current dates but is not practical for older time-frames. For example, I want to know total time through May 5, 1975 or Hours between July 7,1982 and May 4, 1989. How can I manually enter these dates for reporting?

BTW, This is a great product. I'm gald you took the time to write this so I didn't have to. I just finished entering 38 years worth of data...took some time but the end certainly justified the means....if you don't have any advice right now on my query please take my query as a enhancement request.

Bob G.

Bob,

You cannot manually type one in, but you may not realize how easy it is to change the date. Click the MONTH or YEAR at the top of the calendar and you'll see a drop down list of months to choose from, a up/down arrow button to scroll your years. you can also use other key combinations such as arrow keys and page up/down if I remember correctly, but you'll find scroll dates is very fast.

Hope this helps! I am also taking the suggestion forward for improving this in the future.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back