Reports don't work

w17cfii

Hello,
I am unable to get my reports to work. When I try to generate a report, the logbook tries to process, but nothing ever happens. If I click 'Stop Processing', the logbook goes back to the previous screen fine.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with the latest version to no avail. I am running on a Pentium 2 system with Windows 2000 Advanced Server.

Thanks

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Assuming Logbook Pro is installed to the default location of C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro, please try the following (close Logbook Pro first):

Click Start...Run

Copy and Paste in the following, then click OK:

C:\Winnt\System32\RegSvr32 'C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro\LBRepts.DLL'

You should get a ...succeeded dialog. Try the reports now.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

w17cfii

I have tried your fix. I did get the 'succeeded dialog'. However, I still have the same problem.

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Okay, let's try two more then:

Click Start...Run and copy/paste in the following two lines, one at a time:

C:\Winnt\System32\RegSvr32 C:\Winnt\System32\actrpt.dll

C:\Winnt\System32\RegSvr32 C:\Winnt\System32\arviewer.ocx

If this doesn't work, please create a backup of your data file and e-mail it to me. I'm not sure why the reports are not showing on your system. Something else to try is uninstall Logbook Pro, save a copy of your .LBK file to another location such as C:\Temp (from C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro, or wherever you saved it) and then delete the C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro folder, reboot. Search your system for LBRepts.DLL and delete any and all that you find, reinstall and try it again.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com