Reports

crustemeyer

I want to make a customized report, that looks professional like the Jeppesen one in LogBook Pro. However, I want to delete some columns. I have no Multi-Engine Sea Time, no helicopter time and Glider Time, I do not want those columns included. How do i delete them or make a report that looks like the Jeppesen one with my own customizable columns so it still looks professional.

Thanks

Hello,

Those columns can be set to no data and left blank or you may reassign them to show different values. Please review the reporting videos on our website.

NC Software Video Library

Videos 4000 and 4100 cover all our reporting.

Your specific question is answered at about the 6:30 mark of video 4100.

If you continue to experience difficulty with report customization please submit a help ticket and attach a backup of your logbook.

I want to make a customized report, that looks professional like the Jeppesen one in LogBook Pro. However, I want to delete some columns. I have no Multi-Engine Sea Time, no helicopter time and Glider Time, I do not want those columns included. How do i delete them or make a report that looks like the Jeppesen one with my own customizable columns so it still looks professional.

Thanks

Hello Chris,

Here are two other links for you to review:

1) Documentation on Reports
2) A video on creating custom report templates

So the answer is no.

I am a fan of logbook pro but the lack of ability to really customize the reports is a big negative for me. I am a private pilot and will never be flying sea planes or helicopters so I could essentially take the log book and make it fit on a single 8 1/2 by 11 landscape page and not have to have all the clutter of the extra fields. It would be really nice to not have to flip through multiple pages when in fact all the data would fit on a single page.

Back