• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Need Info Schedule importer and reserve duty

MbelleB17

New member
Joined
Jul 3, 2017
Messages
1
I'm currently short call rsv and new to using the updated APDL. Is it possible to use any of the schedule importer methods to import a trip I've been called for on a day I've set an scr rap? I tried and unless I modified the the rap the importer wouldn't let me load the trip, just view it. If I modify the rap to end at report time it lets me load the trip, but then it pops up an alert for not having a rest period. I've tried looking around the forums and found the manual leg by leg method, which seems a bit tedious, and several of the other post or materials linked as reference are coming up 404 error.
 
Back
Top