• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Some Functions Don't Work When I Click Them

Fsegreto

Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2004
Messages
12
I am running the new version 1.10.26 and I am running into a problem.
I am attempting to change the settings for the autofill feature. But there is a problem. Every time I click on to "Options" nothing happens. Also, when I go to create a Jepp Template via "Create/Edit New Template" nothing happens.

Ihave tried everything that I can think of short of reinstalling the program. I am shy of doing this because I do not have my product key informaion for LBP and APDL with me and I'm affraid that my info will be lost.

Any suggestions would be greatly appricated.

Frank
 
-Uninstall Logbook Pro from the Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs area
-Reboot
-Rename C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro to C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro-OLD
-Reinstall 1.10.26 after downloading from the URL below
http://download.logbookpro.com/lbproNoMSI.exe

Note: Data and Registrations are unaffected by uninstall/reinstall procedures.
 
Back
Top