Sync to Calendar Question

jecomer

I have tried the Sync to Calendar option several different ways and the only way I can get my reserve periods to sync is to select Sync
Legs and check Non-Flying. Personally, I would think selecting Sync Duty would include non-flying duty. I prefer the way duty periods are displayed on my calendar but unfortunately the reserve periods do not show up when selecting Sync Duty. Is this the way that it was intended? Or is there a chance non-flying duties will also sync when selecting Sync Dutiy in a future release?

Thanks!

Eric

Eric,

We have separate settings for the non-flying items to make the calendar sync more customizable. Do you have any issues when you select to sync the non-flying items? We could request to add a separate option for the reserve days to sync if you think that would be better.

Steve,

Thanks for the reply. The only way I can sync the non-flying duties is to select sync Leg and then select include Non-Flying. I would like the option to include non-flying duties when selecting sync Duty. Right now when you select sync Duty, it appears only flying duties are included.

Also, I do not know if it is just me. But the calendar sync is creating duplicate entries for some trips/legs in my IOS calendar. Also, today I deleted a trip and it did not automatically delete the trip from my IOS calendar. Is anyone else having these issues with the calendar sync feature? Are these known issues or is there a possibility I've done something wrong?

Thanks!

Eric

Eric,

I will put in a suggestion to the software guys to add a sync option for all duty periods. As far as the calendar entries go we are aware of the duplicate entry issue and are working on a fix (AI-1955). It will be corrected in a future release.

Back