Tapatalk no longer used on this site

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Due to numerous issues with Tapatalk it has been removed from this forum'ware as it is not needed. This web site is fully mobile friendly (responsive) and will provide a far better experience when used directly.

Did you know you can save web sites to your mobile device and launch like any other app? Give it a try:

How to Add Websites to the Home Screen on Any Smartphone or Tablet

I did this on my iPhone by opening Safari and going to https://forums.nc-software.com then tapping the box with up arrow (share button) and chose Add to Home Screen. I gave it a label of NCF by changing it from "App" and then tapped Add.

Last edited:
Are you sure you removed all Tapatalk plugins and hooks because I'm still getting the little Android icon next to my mobile browser address bar indicating I can open the forum in Tapatalk.

Are you sure you removed all Tapatalk plugins and hooks because I'm still getting the little Android icon next to my mobile browser address bar indicating I can open the forum in Tapatalk.

I looked at the templates and page source and I'm not seeing any trace. I wonder if your browser has it cached? I'll check my android soon and see what it shows.

Back