• We've completed testing of iOS 14. Logbook Pro has no issues observed. APDL's only issue is the Weather Map is crashing. We are working on an update for the crash at this time.

Trap tracker

Armo325

I'm a navy pilot and I was wondering if there is any way to make a custom column similar to the approach column. Military logbooks have a column with "arrested landings" in it, which I have added to my Logboko Pro log, but I'd like to be able to track which aircraft carriers I actually have the landings on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hello,

You can use a combination of the custom columns available in the Options...Custom area. Add a "counter" column to track the number of traps and you can add a custom TEXT column (or just use the remarks) to track the carrier names.

Armo325

I have a text column in place now, but what I was really looking for was a way to keep total numbers of traps on each boat. I was hoping to get something that matches the approach column where I can check a box for a specific boat. I'm trying to do this so I can run a report that will reflect total traps on each boat instead of having to go back and count them up. Thanks.