• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Trap tracker

Armo325

New member
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Messages
3
I'm a navy pilot and I was wondering if there is any way to make a custom column similar to the approach column. Military logbooks have a column with "arrested landings" in it, which I have added to my Logboko Pro log, but I'd like to be able to track which aircraft carriers I actually have the landings on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
 
Hello,

You can use a combination of the custom columns available in the Options...Custom area. Add a "counter" column to track the number of traps and you can add a custom TEXT column (or just use the remarks) to track the carrier names.
 
I have a text column in place now, but what I was really looking for was a way to keep total numbers of traps on each boat. I was hoping to get something that matches the approach column where I can check a box for a specific boat. I'm trying to do this so I can run a report that will reflect total traps on each boat instead of having to go back and count them up. Thanks.
 
Back
Top