Trouble with COD

shelton

Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
14
I have read the FAQ and other forums on the COD problem and still have a problem with it. I am using ASA-Flica. I import the COD and it seperates the two legs on the two different days. Say the night leg on the 3rd and the morning leg on the 4th. However, when importing the night of the 4th leg it removes the morning leg of the 4th. Hope you can follow that. Thanks for the help.
 
Last edited:

Paul Auman

APDL Developer
Staff member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
176
Location
Dunedin, FL
Shelton,

Please create a support ticket and include a copy of the trip you are trying to import.

Generally;

If the standup looks like this :

A4558 : 07NOV EVERY DAY BSE REPT: 1915L Operates: Nov 1-Nov 30
> Base/Equip: ATL/CRJ CA01FO01FA01
> DY DH C FLTNO DPS-ARS DEPL ARRL BLKT GRNT TBLK TDHD TCRD TPAY TDUTY
> LAYOVER
> MO 4440 ATL-ISO 2015 2139 0124 0851 COD XXXX XXX-XXXX
> TU 4412 ISO-ATL 0630 0804 0134 0258 0258 1304
> D-END: 0819L T.A.F.B.: 1304
> Total: 0258 0000 0000 0258 1304
>
> Crew:
> CA xxxxx xxxxxx, Brent FO xxxxx xxxxx, Casey
> FA xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Gilian


Change the TU in the second leg back to MO for example :

A4558 : 07NOV EVERY DAY BSE REPT: 1915L Operates: Nov 1-Nov 30
> Base/Equip: ATL/CRJ CA01FO01FA01
> DY DH C FLTNO DPS-ARS DEPL ARRL BLKT GRNT TBLK TDHD TCRD TPAY TDUTY
> LAYOVER
> MO 4440 ATL-ISO 2015 2139 0124 0851 COD XXXX XXX-XXXX
> MO 4412 ISO-ATL 0630 0804 0134 0258 0258 1304
> D-END: 0819L T.A.F.B.: 1304
> Total: 0258 0000 0000 0258 1304
>
> Crew:
> CA xxxxx xxxxxx, Brent FO xxxxx xxxxx, Casey
> FA xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Gilian



If the trip lookslike :

A4558 : 07NOV EVERY DAY BSE REPT: 1915L Operates: Nov 1-Nov 30
> Base/Equip: ATL/CRJ CA01FO01FA01
> DY DH C FLTNO DPS-ARS DEPL ARRL BLKT GRNT TBLK TDHD TCRD TPAY TDUTY
> LAYOVER
> 1 4440 ATL-ISO 2015 2139 0124 0851 COD XXXX XXX-XXXX
> 2 4412 ISO-ATL 0630 0804 0134 0258 0258 1304
> D-END: 0819L T.A.F.B.: 1304
> Total: 0258 0000 0000 0258 1304
>
> Crew:
> CA xxxxx xxxxxx, Brent FO xxxxx xxxxx, Casey
> FA xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Gilian


Change the 2 in the second leg back to a 1 for example :

A4558 : 07NOV EVERY DAY BSE REPT: 1915L Operates: Nov 1-Nov 30
> Base/Equip: ATL/CRJ CA01FO01FA01
> DY DH C FLTNO DPS-ARS DEPL ARRL BLKT GRNT TBLK TDHD TCRD TPAY TDUTY
> LAYOVER
> 1 4440 ATL-ISO 2015 2139 0124 0851 COD XXXX XXX-XXXX
> 1 4412 ISO-ATL 0630 0804 0134 0258 0258 1304
> D-END: 0819L T.A.F.B.: 1304
> Total: 0258 0000 0000 0258 1304
>
> Crew:
> CA xxxxx xxxxxx, Brent FO xxxxx xxxxx, Casey
> FA xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Gilian

 
Top