Version 1.10

Tyler

Just downloaded the new update. Tested a few things and works flawless with my 64 bit processor. Just curious if I need to do anything before I hotsync APDL for the first time from my Palm PDA? Will a window open up like it did with single sync to let me know it has been completed?

Thanks

Tyler

Ok. So, hotsync first, then run the PDA wizard? I thought I read we need to configure the wizard first. I'll try that.

OK I did the hotsync. When I ran the PDA Wizard I got a Runtime error of "Subscript out of range." when I tried to activate it. I seem to remember getting updated ket codes a while back. Is it possible this key code I'm using from my original purchase is causing this?

Tyler

That is what I thought. Where can I find that key? I looked in my PDA but it just says it's registered to me, no number appears.

Tyler

I used the registration recall service but it sent me the same unlock codes I have. Logbook activated successfully, but I'm unable to activate APDL with the key code I have. Do I need to submit a support ticket to get a key code?

Back