• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Version 1.10

Tyler

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
46
Location
Houston
Just downloaded the new update. Tested a few things and works flawless with my 64 bit processor. Just curious if I need to do anything before I hotsync APDL for the first time from my Palm PDA? Will a window open up like it did with single sync to let me know it has been completed?

Thanks

Tyler
 
Ok. So, hotsync first, then run the PDA wizard? I thought I read we need to configure the wizard first. I'll try that.
 
OK I did the hotsync. When I ran the PDA Wizard I got a Runtime error of "Subscript out of range." when I tried to activate it. I seem to remember getting updated ket codes a while back. Is it possible this key code I'm using from my original purchase is causing this?

Tyler
 
That is what I thought. Where can I find that key? I looked in my PDA but it just says it's registered to me, no number appears.

Tyler
 
I used the registration recall service but it sent me the same unlock codes I have. Logbook activated successfully, but I'm unable to activate APDL with the key code I have. Do I need to submit a support ticket to get a key code?
 
Back
Top