version 1.9.9

Tyler

I want to be crystal clear on the instructions regarding the upgrade to v1.9.9.

The instructions say to sync all clones with the master. Are the clones referring to the backup files created when archiving? I probably have 30+ backups do these all need to be synced with the master prior to the update or just the most recent backup file?

Thanks

Tyler,

If you are not familiar with what a "clone" is then you need not worry. A clone is a special data file created using the Sync Wizard that allows the Professional Edition to communicate changes between two computers using a "master" and "clone" data file of your Logbook Pro data. Again, if "deer in the headlights" then disregard! :)

yup, just a dear in the headlights

OK. Thanks for the response. I don't have any clones yet. That may be an issue in the future. Can't wait to see what upgrades you've made. Keep up the good work.

In case you didn't see my other post, I finally have everything up an running on my new computer, which uses an AMD 64 Athlon, and have had no problems. The small trouble I did have was with APDL syncing, but that had nothing to do with LogbookPro and is now cleared up.

Tyler

Back