• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Where is Single Synch?

JMore3

Hey All,

I am putting my system back together after having to do a system restore on my WinXP computer. Thought I had all of the necessary program files but I am missing the Single Synch program.

To me, that is just as important as the main program as I am a long time (pre-acquisition) registered user who does not have a need for the full blown Log Book Pro (and do not use it currently).

Where can I get Single Synch and if it is a case of you not supporting it anymore can you email me the program file as an attachment? (JMore3@buckeye-express.com)

Thanks,

John

JMore3

Neal,

I was afraid you were going to say something like that. Single Synch never gave me a lick of trouble. You don't have a copy laying around that you could send to me do you? :)

Does ANYONE have a copy they could pass along?

John

JMore3

Brilliance, whether accidental or intentional, is still brilliance.

I found the installation files on an old back up set so I am back to where I was before my system crash (at least as far as APDL goes).

Thanks for your time.

JM