• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

lbp already running

cdowhie

New member
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
3
i have tried the fixes from other posts but to no avail. 1.9.3 started the problem. program doesnt open but says its already running. whats the latest fix?

chris j dowhie
 
Copy any .BAK and .LBK files out of C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro (or where you installed the software) to a safe location such as C:\Backup.

Uninstall

Reboot

Delete the Logbook Pro folder from C:\Program Files

Reinstall

Retry. If no luck, I'd have to point to something wrong with your Operating System. I highly recommend Windows XP. 98/Me are Microsoft's worst IMHO.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
[email protected]
 
I am having the same problem. Everything was working fine until I installed 1.9.3. Now it just plain does not work. I have tried every possible combination of uninstall and install. There is nothing wrong with my computer. What gives here Neal?

Ken.
 
Hi Ken,

Well, I find the phrase 'what gives' very disrespectful! I am always glad to help any time, day or night, just report your issue in a way that I can understand, without the emotion please!

You can download the beta of 1.9.4 and see if it's any better. Uninstall your current installation prior to installing.

download.logbookpro.com/beta/lbproNoMSI.exe

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
[email protected]
 
Neal,

No disrespect intended. I will try the beta 1.9.4 and let yiou know the results.

Thanks,

Ken.
 
NC Software said:
Copy any .BAK and .LBK files out of C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro (or where you installed the software) to a safe location such as C:\Backup.

Uninstall

Reboot

Delete the Logbook Pro folder from C:\Program Files

Reinstall

Retry. If no luck, I'd have to point to something wrong with your Operating System. I highly recommend Windows XP. 98/Me are Microsoft's worst IMHO.

this fixed it thanks

chris j dowhie
 
Back
Top