lbp already running

cdowhie

i have tried the fixes from other posts but to no avail. 1.9.3 started the problem. program doesnt open but says its already running. whats the latest fix?

chris j dowhie

Copy any .BAK and .LBK files out of C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro (or where you installed the software) to a safe location such as C:\Backup.

Uninstall

Reboot

Delete the Logbook Pro folder from C:\Program Files

Reinstall

Retry. If no luck, I'd have to point to something wrong with your Operating System. I highly recommend Windows XP. 98/Me are Microsoft's worst IMHO.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

I am having the same problem. Everything was working fine until I installed 1.9.3. Now it just plain does not work. I have tried every possible combination of uninstall and install. There is nothing wrong with my computer. What gives here Neal?

Ken.

Hi Ken,

Well, I find the phrase 'what gives' very disrespectful! I am always glad to help any time, day or night, just report your issue in a way that I can understand, without the emotion please!

You can download the beta of 1.9.4 and see if it's any better. Uninstall your current installation prior to installing.

download.logbookpro.com/beta/lbproNoMSI.exe

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Neal,

No disrespect intended. I will try the beta 1.9.4 and let yiou know the results.

Thanks,

Ken.

NC Software said:
Copy any .BAK and .LBK files out of C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro (or where you installed the software) to a safe location such as C:\Backup.

Uninstall

Reboot

Delete the Logbook Pro folder from C:\Program Files

Reinstall

Retry. If no luck, I'd have to point to something wrong with your Operating System. I highly recommend Windows XP. 98/Me are Microsoft's worst IMHO.

this fixed it thanks

chris j dowhie

Back