Reinstalling

speedbump

I have sent 3 tech support tickets regarding a complete reinstall issue here and have not received any replies... Are my requests getting through? I'm missing unlock codes for both LB Pro, and APDL (Palm)...

Last edited:
We have no open tickets, everything has been answered. Have you filled out a support ticket?

If your inquiry is regarding lost unlock codes, please refer to the Lost Unlock Code section of our policies for resources to assist with your inquiry.

NC Software said:
We have no open tickets, everything has been answered. Have you filled out a support ticket?

If your inquiry is regarding lost unlock codes, please refer to the Lost Unlock Code section of our policies for resources to assist with your inquiry.

Neal,

I submitted 3 "support tickets" re lost unlock codes for LB Pro and APDL (Palm), so far no response at all... I do have my original email confirmation re purchase of both APDL and LB Pro (Mid 2004 I believe), however I'm missing the new codes which were issued a year ago when you purchased APDL...

I have read your policies section and the pre 2005 query gets no info...

When I get home later this week I can forward you the original info, however my support requests don't seem to be getting through. Suggestions?

BTW I've sent in numerours tickets before re Air Canada Kruze, and Crewsware...

99% chance your tickets did come through and were responded to. You may not have received the response due to spam/junkmail filters. If you want to give me your name, I'll search the responses sent and see if we did respond. I can edit your post and remove your name once I get it.

NC Software said:
99% chance your tickets did come through and were responded to. You may not have received the response due to spam/junkmail filters. If you want to give me your name, I'll search the responses sent and see if we did respond. I can edit your post and remove your name once I get it.

I've sent you a direct email to the address above...

NC Software said:
Ian,

I responded, then got another e-mail from you looking as if you did not get my response. Please ensure support@nc-software.com is whitelisted and not being blocked or sent to junkmail type folders.

I did get your mail (eventually), after I sent the one you are referring to... No its not being blocked here... And it appears that I finally got responses to my tickets... 3 received in the last hour, I sent the 1st ticket last Friday so something is amiss somewhere...

If I can't resurect the two programs from my registration data, I will fax you a copy of the purchase confirmation email from 2004... I bought both programs through Paul's site, and possibly this is why I can't find info as per your pre Sept 2005 retrieval instructions. I trust this would be sufficient info for you to reissue unlock codes if necessary?

Back