Screen to open on resume?

ibrubeer

Just downloaded the new beta. It seems to always open to the calendar screen now? There used to be a setting where I could choose which screen I wanted to open up on. I can't find that now. Is it still there?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

What does it default to then? Always the calendar? Last screen viewed? For what it's worth, I prefer the Status Board. All the information pertinent right now...

Apparently it opens to the calendar from a cold start. I just swiped it closed and opened it again to check. It crashed in the background again when I did that too...

It has crashed several times, and I confirmed to submit the feedback every time. Did you not get those reports today?

I just realized after the last crash that those are Apple crash reports. Not sure the process of that and if/when you get those. Sorry. I submitted a retort from APDL. Let me know if you get something else.

TestFlight is reporting that you had numerous issues but is not sharing the actual crash reports.

Please go to settings and in the search bar type "Analytics". Make sure "Share iPhone Analytics" is turn on.

IMG_8869.PNG

If you would be so kind tap on "Analytics Data" and scroll down to APDL tap on each report and use the share button to email them to me at paul@nc-software.com.

IMG_8870.PNG

That should give us the information we need to follow up on why your device is seeing multiple crashes.

Also your reports indicated that you where on WIFI when these issues appeared; was this Hotel, Airplane, or Home wifi ?

Last edited:
I changed those settings in my iPad. I just shared a few of the crash retorts from yesterday.

I was on airplane Wi-Fi, but the crew Wi-Fi. Only allowed to go to company sites, and not free reign of the internet.

Thank you for the Analytic Reports. They were beneficial.

BETA 9.2.3.15 will be available later this afternoon and theoretically should resolve your issue "aggressive app termination by iOS in the background".

We are also hearing of other issues with JB and F9 crews using onboard wifi, if you experience any problems while using APDL when connected to crew WI-FI, please forward as much detail as you can.

Once again, thank you for helping us track this issue down.

APDL is still crashing in the background for me. Are you my crash reports?

Also, is there any way to get it to open up to the Status Board instead of the calendar? Or is that screen what the problem was?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back