• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Windows Mobile 6

John Deveaux

Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
5
Location
Charlottetown, Canada
Hi Neal:

Just want to ask you before I buy one, I am going to get a Palm Treo. The Treo 750 has Mobile 6 on it and the 700wx has Mobile 5. I know APDL works with Mobile 5 but is it compatible with Windows Mobile 6 yet. Just want to ask before I purchase.

Thanks John
 
Yes it works but APDL looks terrible and is clunky... the screen won't size right and the WM keyboard pops up every 2 seconds... it makes it virtually unusable on the Treo 750... I have been making it work for 4 months now...

But I am waiting for a logbook program made for iPhone... then I will bail if APDL doesn't support it...

My logbook experience was much much better with APDL on PalmOS Treo
 
Back
Top